Your data is not completely erased when you delete it from your iPhone. The iPhone data you thought you had deleted from the Apple device is still in the iPhone storage. Before exchanging it for a newer version or giving it away to someone, ensure sure you have fully wiped off all of your data – personal and otherwise. It is possible to permanently delete all of your material and settings from your phone’s storage and ensure that it is data-free. How to Erase Data and Settings From iPhone Storage Permanently?
You have two options for permanently deleting all of your data on Apple. You may either wipe your data from your iPhone or use a Mac or Windows PC to remove all of your iPhone’s data and settings.
We’ve put up step-by-step instructions on how to completely wipe your data from your iPhone.
How can I permanently delete data from my iPhone’s storage?
To completely wipe data from your iPhone storage, follow these simple steps:
How to Erase Data and Settings From iPhone Storage Permanently?
Here’s a step-by-step instruction to permanently delete data from your iPhone using your iPhone, Mac, or Windows PC.
1. Navigate to Settings > General > iPhone Transfer or Reset.
2. Select Erase All Content and Settings from the menu.
Using a Mac or Windows PC, permanently wipe data from iPhone storage
A Mac or Windows PC may also be used to completely delete your iPhone’s data and settings. If you are unable to open Settings on your iPhone, this solution may be useful. To completely wipe data from your iPhone storage using a Mac or Windows PC, follow these steps:
A cable connects your iPhone to your PC.
1. Complete one of the following tasks:
• Select your iPhone in the Finder sidebar on your Mac, then select General at the top of the window, then Restore iPhone.
• On a Windows PC, open the iTunes app and select the iPhone button on the top left of the window, then choose Summary, then Restore iPhone.